Pandora is a music streaming and discovery platform that utilizes its proprietary Music Genome Project® to deliver personalized music tailored to the tastes of music listeners.
Pandora has 3 tiers of service:
- Tier 1: Ad-supported radio, with listeners getting extra skips and limited replays of a recently played track by watching a 15-30 second video.
- Tier 2: “Pandora Plus” limited interactive radio, with more replays and skips and the ability to listen to offline radio stations including Pandora’s most popular feature, Thumbprint radio.
- Tier 3: “Pandora Premium” with full on-demand music selection and playback functionality.
Pandora may not make your content available in Pandora Premium if they are unable to clear the necessary publishing rights.
Please note that your music may not be available for streaming on Pandora Premium until Pandora is able to license certain music publishing rights for the underlying musical composition(s) of your sound recording(s). Pandora relies on Music Reports Inc. to clear these rights. Therefore, in certain cases, your music can’t go live on Pandora Premium until whomever publishes the musical composition behind your music is registered with this company.
Please be aware that the following types of content will not be added to Pandora’s playable library:
- Spoken word or other non-music audio
- Nature sounds
- Content using Middle Eastern, Asian or Cyrillic script
- Soundalike covers
GO LIVE TIME
IMPORTANT : Not all content will become available in Pandora . Pandora has their own review process (which can take at least 3 weeks) and curates all music that is delivered to them. As a result, we are not able to provide a time frame for when content will become available in their services (if ever).
PANDORA TERRITORIES (WHERE MUSIC SELLS)
Pandora is available in the United States.